Monday, April 21, 2008

Do You Know Musa?

Do You Know Musa?




Do you know Musa? We used to call him Moses.
He was a millionaire. One day he stood up and told his congregation to act like Jews and follow the true commandments of Moses (PBUH), stop supporting terrorism, stop Israeli holocaust in Palestine …. .


They ganged up against him. They poisoned his children’s minds. They also made him bankrupt.


He used to live under the Bays Water Road over bridge. One day I spoke with a good looking young woman, “do you remember this old fellow who used to live under this bridge”. Her reply was, “he died last year and he was my father in-law”. Astonished me, “but why was he living over there”? Her angry response was, “none of your damn business”.


We also know, lady Fairfax virtually killed her own son for refusing to join in the Zionist camp?



Gas Chamber Bound Jews and Zionist Terror Gang are also not unknown to us.



So stop playing games old crook and ask your leaders to debate about barbaric Zionism and ugly Judaism.




--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruceksim" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

I REPEAT!!Name the `expert' or shut up!!
Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

What's the point to waste my time with a brain dead moron like you? Why don't you borrow some brain from your Zio-Nazi masters and add something valuable in the debate!


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruceksim" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Name the `expert' or shut up!!

Cheers Bruce

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mamubhi" wrote:Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Faruque has received an email from an American academics recently!
The email said, "we lost in Vietnam because we had a Russian expert named Richard Pipes and we will loose in Middle East because we also got a Middle East expert named Daniel Pipes".

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Why the hell everyone is afraid of talking Jewish and Zionist crimes?


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "truth_4_051707" wrote:Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

EVIL can NOT coexist with good exposing its evil deeds. "What fellowship has the light with the darkness?" answer: NONE!DEATH ETERNAL to stinking TALMUDic zionists!! Amen and HalleluJAH!

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" wrote:Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

The proposition is very simple!
1. "Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion and
2. Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Civilised Society".
So ask your Jewish/Israeli/Zio-Nazi leaders to follow the path of democracy and respect free speech by participating in open debates! Do not hide under the rocks.

So, please invite Jewish/Zionist/Israeli cowards to come out of their closets and debate like a human being (if they are in the first place).


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "truth_4_051707" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Again widdle poofter Brucie here is describing HIMSELF, Necons and ZIONISTS yet again. Evil will call evil good and vice versa. Rot in HELL where ya belong Brucie PARASITE! http://www.realnews247.com/


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruceksim" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

The great thinker Pipes owes you nothing knucklehead!! The self imae of your sorry self is slightly inflated to say the least!!

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "truth_4_051707" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Pipes like most mensaTARD zio-NAZIs isn't a thinker, but a TALMUDic STINKER. Like widdle Poofter Brucie.

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "austro_bangla" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Following the "debate Islam is Incompatible with Democracy", you owe us the following debates:
1. "Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion and
2. Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Civilised Society".
I therefore request you to organize above debates at your earliest opportunity.
Yours Truly
………
Initial email could be forwarded to the following people and organizations below.
meqmef@... email of Daniel Pipes
ajn@... email of Australian Jewish News
info@... email of Sydney Writers' Festival
mediawatch@... email of Media Watch (world famous)
Editor@... email of Media Monitor
media@... email of a good PR machine


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruceksim" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

No I think he can spell it. What makes him good is that he can see you and your islamo-fascist scum mates for what you/they are:: Filth!!

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy Zionist Criminals,

As I said, ""Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion and Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Civilised Society". In support of my claims I have presented an extended dossier in front of 1200 people. Now, answer them, debate them before volunteering to the nearest gas chamber as it is long overdue.

Oh, how do you know he is a good "comentator" (coMMentator) on "middle eastern" affairs? Is it because he does not know how to spell commentator like you and full of prejudice and bigotry like all other Nazi Zionists?!



--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruceksim" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

I think he is a very good comentator on middle eastern affairs!!
Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Daniel Pipes is an ASS.
Jodie



--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruceksim" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

I already have his e-mail address!! Why on earth would he be bothered answering your biggotted nonsense?? No body cares who or what you are, just another islamo-fascist knucklehead!!

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mamubhi" wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Here is Pipes email meqmef@... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeamericanow/post?postID=WT7Uc2CEUqj2KxFoZskYAiR9JTdMMekxxEYuGx5hb0s1vIlIaPDZCcTZzb8Yb1lv5CTc

Could you ask him to answer Faruque, please. After all he has delivered only 12 page dossier to all of them. Most importantly Faruque's call for "Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion and Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Civilised Society" scared a few people.


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" <> wrote:
Re: Islam is Incompatible with Democracy

Islam is Incompatible with Democracy
"Islam is Incompatible with Democracy" was the theme of the debate.
In the for group;
1. Daniel Pipes
2. Paul Sheehan
3. Dr. Tanveer Ahmed
In the against group;
1. Dr. Samina Yasmeen
2. Ms. Amina Rasul
3. Waleed Ali.
Prior to the debate poll result was;
1. Yes: 38
2. No: 42
3. Undecided: 20
After the debate the result was;
1. Yes: 48
2. No: 52.
Therefore the group of Daniel Pipes lost the debate. In other words, Islam is compatible with democracy. Would you believe, under pressure, Pipes agreed too!

During the question/statement time I said, "the holy Qur-an is like constitution and Hadiths are like Case and Statue laws. On top of these guidelines, debate and discussions are permitted and they used to practice a fairly good democratic process. However, today, the democracy is under the barrels of guns in Pakistan, aided and abetted by the USA for their own-interest. Egypt is in the same direction. Again, the corporate governments of USA destroyed the democracy of Algeria earlier.

However, knowing the specific blinker of Pipes, I have to say, "Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion and Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Civilised Society". I also promised to handover an extended dossier to each panel members in support of my argument. At the end of the meeting I passed them on and waiting for a reply.

After the debate couple of young ladies said, "we know you, we saw you in many rallies, do you mind if we take some photos with you and your famous T-shirt". I had a chuckle with them and they took some photos.

Some people who were `scared' of me because of my T-Shirt or look prior to the debate asked me for my fliers and I gave them until they finished.

However, prior to the meeting some predictable people complained to the security about my pole/bumper stickers, "Free Palestine" and "Stop Genocide in Iraq". They were ignored.

Some people complained about my existence at the door of the Sydney Recital Hall. They too, have not had enough luck. Some of them refused to take my fliers and look at me with contempt. Yet, I maintained civility with them.

A few of them came and told me, "your materials are disgusting". I said, "according to your opinion". The reply was, "it is a fact". My response was, "based on what evidence". After a few exchanges, I said, "what Daniel Pipes preaches and practices are really disgusting, not my arguments because they are based on facts. One said, "you should not be allowed here in the first place". One shouted, "you are smiling like an innocent baby while distributing offensive materials and wearing a disgusting T-Shirt". I said, "where is the free speech and do you believe in selective free speech only"? They too, complained to the security and management without any luck.

I said to myself, during the Howard period we were gradually loosing free speech and democracy, dummying down education, `children over board' and `truth over board' overtook free press and publications, public servants were muzzled and bullied into submission!

Under Kevin Rudd may be we are going to regain them now.

Oh, I did not have a ticket for the venue. During my adventure I went inside to get a ticket without any success. Anyway, I continued my mission. At one stage I noticed a nice person was hanging around me. I asked him, "do I know you". His reply was, "I know you from the Politics in the Pub … ". Naturally, we continued to discus a few issues. At one stage he said, "I love to talk to you but I got a small problem". I said, "what is it"? His response was, "I've got four tickets but one of my friend is not coming and I have to offload one". I laughingly said, "your problem is my problem and please give me that ticket'. Yes, he gave me the ticket for half of the actual price while the 1200 seat venue had many powerful standby buyers.

Well, next time if I see this journalist bugger, I'll shout him a nice cuppa.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Daniel is not a bright fellow. His arguments are based on prejudice and bigotry rather than facts or meticulous analysis. He is not a Middle East expert at all. The evidence is Iraq, Afghanistan and tonight's debate! Self declared experts like him forced the USA in quagmires after quagmires without any remorse whatsoever!

For more: Islam passes the democratic test … just

No comments: